To set orders to 'Refunded', please follow the steps below.
1. Login to the TicketSocket admin
2. Click Orders > Find Orders
3. Locate the customer you wish to set their order to refunded by searching them in the system
This can be done via the search bar or through the Filter tab to help narrow down searching parameters
4. Once you've located the customer, if you wish to set their entire order to refunded, click on the Actions/Wrench icon to the right of the Purchaser's name(the darker grey bar on the order) then click "Refund Order" from the dropdown menu
This will remove the customer from the export list, sales report, guest list, and render their E-ticket(if applicable) invalid. This does not issue the credit to the customer's card.
5. If you wish to partially refund an order, do the same as the above steps to locate the customer's order, however you'll want to click on their order by either clicking the order number/purchaser name/ or on the Actions/Wrench icon then View/Edit from the dropdown
6. Once in the customer's order, click on the ticket that you wish to set to refunded, below their "Billing Information" tab
7. Click on the "Status" dropdown
8. Select "Refunded" from the dropdown menu
9. Save on the page
This will only partially refund a customer's order, their other tickets will still be usable and in the system
*Please note that you will still need to issue the actual refund within your merchant account. Log into your merchant account. Search by name and you can use the refund action. It will take up to 5-10 business days after you processed the refund to show on the customer's card.