Package events will allow your customers to purhcase tickets from multiple events in one package price. These packages can then be set with their own custom prices and quantities. Detailed below are the instructions for setting up packages.
First you'll want to set up an event as shown in this article here.
Once your event is set up, click the "Create Event Package" button on your admin event page and follow the steps below.
1. Click the "Add Event" button on the top right of your page.
2. Click to select one or more events from the entire list of events in your system.
3. When you have selected all desired events, click the "Add" button on the top right of your page. (Events can always be added to a package at a later time.)
4. After your events have been added, click the "Configure Event" button for the event you'd like to configure in this package.
5. Click the "Add Ticket Types" button on the top right of your page.
6. Select the pricing tier you would like to add to your package in the "Select Tier" dropdown menu.
7. Select the number of these you would like to sell. You can either select "No Limit" or "Limited" to limit the amount of you would like to sell via package for the selected pricing tier.
8. Toggle on or off the "Generate a Separate Ticket" setting. Toggling this on will make it so that an e-ticket will be generated separately from any other ticket tiers in the package for this specific pricing tier when purchased in a package. Once toggled, you will also have the options below (8a and 8b).
8a. Toggle on or off the "Generate a New Bacode for Ticket" setting. Toggling this on will make it so that a barcode will be generated separetely from any other ticket tiers in the package for this specific pricing tier when purchased in a package.
8b. Toggle on or off the "Set Face Value for Ticket" setting. Toggling this on will show a new price field which will allow you to set a face value for the ticket. Setting this value will override the price paid, or the price set for that ticket tier when displayed on any tickets.
9. Toggle on or off the "Add a Per Ticket Price for Reporting" setting. If toggled on, a price field will appear. The entered value will be displayed on Reports for tickets purchased as a part of the package. If you want the tickets original value to be displayed, do not add a price here.
10. Click "Save & Close", "Save & Add Another" or "Close".