- Log in to your Shopify admin account.
- Click on “Settings” to go to the Settings page
- Click on “Checkout” to go to checkout setting page
- Scroll down to the “Order Processing” section and locate the “Additional scripts” text box.
Insert ICS script here so that the ICS script will be triggered after a qualifying order is processed.
- Add ICS script to “Additional scripts” in the following format. See “ICS Quickstart Guide” for more information on how to customize ICS script further.
*important field. These should be enclosed in single quotes
campaignId : this number should match the campaignId on ICS admin. If you want to run a different campaign on order confirmation, you should change this value.
publicKey : universal whitelisted publicKey is d49bcd55f6954e86ab91730a5ea87d04 but an affiliate user can create and assign a unique one for each client from the ICS admin page.
- Once the ICS script is activated, the ICS widget will pop up on the order confirmation page as shown below. You may wrap ICS script in conditional statements to only trigger if desired conditions of the purchases are met.