If you would like to limit the number of tickets customers can purchase at one time – such as for volunteering for events or private events – you can limit that quantity per ticket type.
- Login to your TicketSocket admin page.
- Click on Events on the left-hand menu, then select Events in the sub-menu.
- Select your desired event.
- Select the Ticket Types tab.
- Click on the desired ticket type to expand it.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to Limit Quantity and set the switch to ON – from here you can set minimum and maximum quantities for your customers.
***Please note that since you are logged in as the super admin that limit rule will not apply to you when you view the site. If you view the site in a private window, or after clearing your browser's cache, or within another browser (where you're not logged in), it will display properly.