You can collect information on customers who have yet to sign their waivers for your event, here's how!
1. Login to the admin page of your TicketSocket site
2. Add "/unsignedWaivers" after "/admin/plugs" on your site's admin url; /admin/plugs/unsignedWaivers
Make sure "Waivers" is capitalized, otherwise the plug won't work properly
3. Select your list of events you would like to limit your results to from the "Limit To These Events" drop down
4. You can also check on the option to retrieve all waivers, both signed and on unsigned by clicking on the "Get All Waivers (Signed and Unsigned)" checkbox
5. Click "Get Summary" to get a total number of unsigned waivers in the system for all selected events
6. Click "Export List" to export a .csv file of all unsigned waivers
7. Click "Email Waivers" and a pop up will appear asking "Send email notifications? This may take some time. Only addresses that haven't received a notice in the last 24 hours will be emailed"
8. Click "OK" on the message to send out waivers to all unsigned customer